If you feel sick and would like to come in and get treated please let us know so we can make special arrangements for you.
If you would like to come into the office but are not comfortable being in the waiting room with others please let us know and we will give you specific guidelines.Herbs.
If you are not comfortable to come in please check out our Telehealth information (click here), we can easily help you with our Chinese Herbal Medicine.
To keep our patients safe, we have implemented extra precautions including:
- Masks required by employees & patients while in our clinic.
- Added disinfecting procedures before the first appointment of each day, between each patient, & before leaving the office.
- While we have always washed our hands, we are being extra vigilant to wash our hands & have hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
- Spacing out appointments to allow for social distancing & proper cleaning between patients.
- Not using linens on the treatment tables to reduce the risk of contamination.
- While our office is not kept freezing cold, patients can bring towels or blankets if the heat lamp is not enough to keep them warm.
- Using pillow coverings that can be easily disinfected.
- Limiting patience in the waiting room for patients & going directly to the treatment room upon arrival.
- Patients entering the office at their scheduled appointment time.
- If a patient arrives early, he or she can call or text our number to determine whether it is okay to enter the office before his or her appointment time.
- Running an air filter in the office that covers the whole office space.
- Pre-screening new & returning patients for potential symptoms & risk factors.
- FREE consultations done over the phone when possible to eliminate extra traffic in the office.
- Acting responsible & being vigilant when running necessary errands in public including social distancing 6 feet from others when possible, wearing masks, hand washing, use hand sanitizer, washing clothes after being worn once in the office or public, etc.
*Individual results vary. No guarantee of specific results is warranted or implied and your results will depend on many factors (full disclaimer).